Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese entrepreneur living in the city of Orange California. My wonderful husband JP as well as my happy dad Henry. My followers are mostly on my Instagram account @annephung. This is where I share my story-the highs, the lows and everything in-between. My parents accompanied my family to America in the year 1990 when I was only one and a half years old. It wouldn't be possible to share my life story today without my parents' efforts to work to the max and sacrifice. Knowing I had an opportunity to have a brighter future, I worked hard to make them proud and was a shrewd entrepreneur when it came to achievement. Within my head, I had a plan to live my life. Go to college and get a degree. Be married. Get a home. Have kids. I believed that this was the definition of success. However, but life was not so sure to demonstrate the meaning of success. In 2013, I found the job I was in didn't feel like a good fit for me. Even though the compensation and status were good, I didn't feel like it was fulfilling. Instead I felt that I was just spending my time. While navigating my way towards a new direction in my career, I found that I was supposed to become a personal trainer. I was a fan of working out, I liked being around people, and I love helping others. I began my business in 2014. It is my 7th birthday this year. As an Asian female working in the field, we are among the few of us. As coach, my mission is to inspire others to live a healthy and enjoyable life by establishing healthy and sustainable living styles that meet the individual's goals and needs. Additionally, I want to encourage people to pursue their desires and accomplish whatever they would like to achieve in their lives. When my professional career began to take off, I had one of the greatest losses in my life: my mother's death. After battling for eight years with the disease, she is at peace on Heaven. I will never forget her, and will always keep her in my thoughts and in my heart. It is true that life has the ability to provide us with precisely what we require, even when we're unable to comprehend the lesson in the moment. There are many ways that my mom's death affected me in many ways. I honestly believe that she gave me another opportunity to live through her demise. Her passing in the year of Tet/Lunar New Year Day was the chance to create with a fresh start. For me, it was a second chance for me to lead a fulfilled life. The 30's are the only moment that I feel as if that I'm alive. I am sharing my experiences with you in hopes that you will resonate by my experiences and words in order to let you feel secure knowing that you're not the only one, to be aware that you are more than capable of whatever you put your heart into. and that love is real, that therapy is not a problem and as health is the best source of wealth. It is my prayer to live your life at its best and have no regrets in your final days. We are the only guarantee in the world.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read more about Ana Moya Calzado

Andrea Thompson